What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide showing you how to eliminate your sciatica permanently
- Teaching you a simple “Synergistic Method” to relieving your sciatica, from the comfort of your home
- Showing you how to end the pain and discomfort in your hips, back, lower back and legs
- Helping you experience the mobility and movement you miss so much
- Giving you a good nights sleep with no shooting pain or numbness
- Refueling your body and leaving you abundant with energy
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sciatica Free scores 74.92/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://sciaticafree.org/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sciaticafree.org you’ll also be taken through to sciaticafree.org, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)